In addition to being inconvenient for homeowners, pests also carry around diseases that pose a risk to your health. At Country Boy Pest Control LLC., we offer customers high-quality service and affordable pest control solutions, and we are dedicated to ensuring you have peace of mind again by ridding your home of pests.
Our Winter Haven Pest Control Services
We are dedicated to helping customers have a pest-free environment in their homes. We offer pest control solutions for:
- Bees and wasps
- Carpenter ants
- Chinch bugs
- Flies and fleas
- Pantry pests
Five Benefits of Hiring Professional Pest Control
While you want to address a pest control issue yourself, it is in your best interest to hire our professionals to handle the problem. Here are five reasons you should retain our professional services.
- You save money. If you try to handle the problem yourself, you may waste money trying to create DIY remedies, and more damage or issues may arise that cost you more money in the long run.
- There are fewer risks to your health. Over-the-counter pest sprays are hazardous to your health if used in excess or incorrectly. Our technicians believe in controlled pesticide use and are trained in how to properly apply and spray the pesticides.
- There will likely be less damage. Pests pose a threat to your health as well as to your property; they may cause damage to your yard or home (i.e. electrical, structural, etc.). Because we have experience in ridding homes of pests, we can efficiently and quickly
- We can accurately identify the pest and source of the problem. To properly eliminate pests, you need to find the source of the problem and identify the pest. Professionals understand where to look as well as what attracts pests, which means they will better know how to address an infestation.
- You can have more peace of mind. Unwanted guests, especially pests, can make you feel uncomfortable or unwelcome in your own home. By entrusting your pest control needs to our technicians, you can trust that the issue will be dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
Signs That You Should Call Pest Control Immediately
To prevent an infestation, you should look out for the following signs that you have a pest problem.
- Anthills. While anthills themselves do not pose an immediate threat, they do signal that you may soon have an ant problem. They can gain to your home through cracks or crevices in your foundation, doors, windows, etc.
- Body parts. You may notice small wings, skin, or other animal or pest body parts around your home, which means you should schedule a service.
- Dirt and grime. If surfaces or floors in your home are grimy or dirty, you may have a pest infestation. Dirt and grime may also lead you to a nest.
- Gnaw marks. If you notice torn fabric, holes, or markings on your upholstery, clothing, other fabrics, or boxes, you may have a rodent problem. These creatures may also chew on your electrical wires or other belongings.
- Hollow wood. If you have hollow wood, you may have a termite problem. To determine if termites are in your home, you should look to see if there are mud tubes (which termites leave behind as they create tunnels).
- Nesting. As a pest starts to get comfortable in a space, it will create a nest where it can breed and multiply. Rats and mice most commonly do this in homes by using small scraps from your home, leaves, and grass clippings to create a nest.
- Pest droppings. One of the most common signs that pests are in your home is the presence of droppings. You should look around your home, especially in your attic, crawl spaces, basement, and cabinets.
- Strange noises. If you hear noises in your home, like squeaking, scratching, whining, or scuttling, you likely have a pest control problem.
- Strange smells. Because pests leave droppings and urine around your home, you may begin to notice strange odors around your property.
- Visible sightings. If you notice dead or living pests around your home, you should contact our professionals for help.