Auburndale Cockroach Control
Local Pest Control Company Serving the Lakeland Area
Florida is well-known for being home to some of the creepiest insects, including cockroaches. Finding a cockroach in your home is extremely stressful and unpleasant. You can count on Country Boy Pest Control LLC. for prompt, professional, and effective cockroach control in Auburndale, Lakeland, and neighboring communities. We understand that you want them gone as quickly as possible, so we have same-day appointments available for your convenience.
If you need reliable cockroach control, call (863) 356-1616 for a free proposal.
Cockroaches Quickly Get Out of Control
You may be asking, "how do roaches get in the house and my business?" through doors, windows, foundation cracks, openings around the plumbing, and plants that are brought inside the home. They usually come inside in search of food, shelter, and water. Because cockroaches prefer warm, humid, dark, and moist environments, they often hide inside walls or behind cupboards.
After they get inside your home, they start laying eggs and multiplying quickly. This can result in an infestation in a short amount of time. Roaches lay eggs in a case that contains several eggs, depending on the species. The American cockroach has up to 16 eggs in a single egg case, while German cockroaches can have up to 50 eggs in one case. This fast reproduction allows infestations to happen quickly.
4 Signs You Have Cockroaches
Cockroaches are never welcome guests in your home and they can bring allergy and asthma health risks with them. With these pests being able to make you sick, we wanted to provide you with 4 signs to look for to avoid cockroaches from invading your home.
- Neighbors Have Roaches - If you hear that your neighbors next door have a roach problem, chances are your home may be next in the roaches sights. Make sure you are cleaning up messes and sealing up your garbage cans. This will help deter any roaches from visiting your home next.
- Droppings - Roach droppings are a sure sign that your home has these pesky pests. If you notice pepper like specks or even brown like stains near cabinet tops or floor corners, give us a call. We can help.
- Musky Odor - Cockroaches can leave behind unpleasant odors that are very easily noticed. The more cockroaches in a home, the stronger the smell with intensify.
- See a Roach - Unfortunately, cockroaches don't show up by themselves. If you see one cockroach, it's likey they you'll start to see many more. You'll see them more at night as cockroaches are nocturnal.
Efficient Cockroach Elimination
The warm temperatures and abundance of rain allow cockroaches to thrive. While many people are concerned with the appearance of the bugs, there is more to worry about. Cockroaches can pose a health hazard to humans, are known to spread a variety of diseases including 30 types of bacteria, and cause allergy symptoms.
The health risks posed by cockroaches include:
- Food contamination
- E. coli
- Allergy symptoms, such as itching and redness
- Triggering asthma
Due to the health risks associated with cockroaches and the speed at which they reproduce, it is important to implement an effective plan for cockroach control in Auburndale. Country Boy Pest Control LLC. is a locally owned and operated pest control company that is fully licensed, certified, and insured to eliminate all common pests, including cockroaches.
Call at the First Sign of Roaches
The best time to call for cockroach control in Auburndale is immediately after seeing just one cockroach. If you have seen one, there are likely many more hiding in your home, nesting behind your walls, and breeding. The best way to prevent an even bigger infestation is to call a professional at the first sign of cockroaches in your home. In addition to insect and cockroach control, we also provide expert level rodent control services.
We start with a careful inspection of your home to determine the type of cockroaches that are causing your problem, how they are getting in, and where they are nesting. Based on this information, we can recommend the most effective method for eliminating your cockroach problem and preventing a larger problem. We can provide a free proposal for cockroaches and total pest control solutions for your home. Check out our reviews!
Contact us today for immediate assistance with your cockroach problem.
What Causes Roaches in a Clean House?
It's a misconception that only dirty homes attract roaches. Roaches, unfortunately, really like to be inside. Here are some possible reasons you have roaches in your home:
- Roaches are attracted to warmth and moisture, so areas like bathroom and kitchens can be especially appealing to them.
- Roaches can enter your home through cracks and crevices in walls, floors, and foundations. Even small gaps around windows and doors can be entry points for roaches.
- Roaches can also be brought in on items like cardboard boxes and second-hand furniture.